Pages

12.10.11

Christmas is comming.

I have 2 craft sales booked now 19th Nov and 3rd December
so I have really got to get making.
I have got lots of lovely new christmas stash together.
Here's a glimpse;








Lots of lovely vintage inspired colours and patterns,in papers and fabrics 
with lots of embelishing stash.
I've got lots of ideas in my head for cards, bunting,
photo display gifts and much more.
I've also got lots of Knitting and crochet to do too.
The papercraft is my day job and I needlecraft in the
 evenings watching telly ( well listening to it really).
Here is some of my stash;
This is going to be turned into scarves, wristwarmers, lavender bags,
corsages and more I hope, if I have time.

1 comment:

  1. Best you get making then!!
    I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely Christmasy things! xx

    ReplyDelete